Perchin May 25

Hacknslash

Sorry for the poor quality photos, but we did well again this evening right up till dark. Landed a bunch of slab rockies also that will be filleted and fried up for a meal.

Wind was kinda strong and a little wavy, but the bite was still good. Perch were hitting kinda funny...almost mouthing the bait...but we got into a bunch of beauts!

Picture006.jpg

Here is one of my buddies holding his 2 jumbos

Picture005.jpg

The Bud can you see in here is a tall boy...not a regular can....didn't have our tape measure with us.

Picture004.jpg

When we got home actually got a real tape measure and 6 of the fish were over 13"

Picture007.jpg

Sorry I didn't take the time to layout the fish neatly, but had to get home fast as the wife was headed to work and I had to be home for the kids.

Total was 41 perch 15 slab sized rock bass destined for the frying pan.

Oh yeah we also got 2 sheephead and 2 smallies in the mix.

(had to keep 3 smaller perch around 8-9" as they were hooked deep and would not survive)

:D:worthy: Good job on the perchies! Did ya happen to take a pic of the rockies?

Gotta love when the jumbo rockies slam your minnow.. a spot I know from shore has them this time of year and you almost think you have a smallie on when they attack! :D

Hummina ....I'm jealous ......& drooling just looking at those nice fat juicy perch :worthy: It looks like you hit the "Jack" pot . Congrats !

.......and there's nothing wrong with the quality of your photos ....thanks ! :D

Great Catch!

Dover again?

Yes we were in the dover area...just not off the Dover pier. Went out again today and only got 17 perch...but they were all 10" plus (well 2 dinks I didn't count that were hooked deep and would have died) and 4 over 13"

Archived