Water Saving

smerchly

Well , last summer I refrained from using the hose to water the grass to "save" a few bucks & do my green duty & doing the eco friendly , small footy print- save the world thingy & use rain water for my garden... , and low & behold ,we are told today that we saved "too much water" so they will have to up our water & sewer rates this year . :(:dunno: So , now , lets buy a "smart" car to save gas , keep close tabs on that new "smart" hydro meter & use the dryer at bedtime etc, etc.....Then we can be sure gasoline & hydro will rise for our efforts as well. All this eco-friendly , green, smart everything stuff will cost us dearly . I hope y'all get hefty raises to keep up to the hefty price increases we see on our daily energy needs plus raising food & goods prices we see going up every week .

Lets sell water to the east at par with oil ? :)

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/Article....aspx?e=1614757

What's even sadder is that even if you get sick and tired of this crap, you can't just close your account and use the free stuff from the ground or creek because it's too polluted.

LOL.we don't need to send water to the middle east on par with oil, our western provinces are now producing more oil than Kuwait, and it's all flowing south, free of charge!!!! All the oil companies had to do was purchase the land, and mineral rights, and it now belongs to them, to develop as they see fit. Every other oil-producing nation on earth charges a royalty for every barrel of oil leaving the country....except us... the water's next.....

We desperately need patriots in political office instead of "business people"

Canadians are afraid of patriots, nationalists, heroes.... They get hidden in the closet along with all the other skeletons like loyalty, duty, honor, sacrifice....

Archived