What a storm

bigugli

Flash flooding here in Lincoln. HWY #8 was underwater in several locations. A number of homes and businesses have been flooded out. Bartlett creek was running right up to the foundation of the house. What a mess.

DSCN2630.jpg

DSCN2633.jpg

DSCN2631.jpg

Wifey took the pics while I was trying to un plug the culvert. Just love how the municipality continually fails to keep the culvert grate clear.

I saw it coming on the Buffalo radar map ......didn't get the heavy downpours you describe Bruce ,but it was a good soaking ! This weather seems like a rerun from last summer ....I hope it continues and doesn't get hot & dry .

Guest LockedInTheTrunkOfACar

My area of St. Kitts got pounded with some rain and hail ... some pics to come tomorrow ... hail was small but that was a fierce one.

We can expect more of the same for the next few days . These storms are widely scattered & can happen anywhere . Caution must be taken while boating & even land fishing can be dangerous with lightening hitting everywhere . I just cut the grass ( going for worms tonight) & the thunder is happening . Looking at the Buffalo Nexrad radar I see Beamsville being hit again & also Grimsby area . What all this does to the fish .....well , lets give it a try in between storms.... :dunno::lol:

Archived