vac.

hooked

First fish is a halibut/flounder also referred to as a barn door when they get big like that.

There's allot of halibut steaks in the freezer there bud. Let me know if those salmon taste any saltier than our Lake O kings.

BTW I'm jealous. Could have taken me with ya instead of your daughter :blahblah1:

First fish is a halibut/flounder also referred to as a barn door when they get big like that.

There's allot of halibut steaks in the freezer there bud. Let me know if those salmon taste any saltier than our Lake O kings.

BTW I'm jealous. Could have taken me with ya instead of your daughter :P

Oh ok thats what that is, its pretty bad that Ive eaten halibut before but couldnot recognize it :dunno: , salwater fish aint my cup of tee i guess :blahblah1:

Thats one ugly halibut

But 2 nice salmon!!

Great fishing!

That's BUTTUGLY but very TASTEY ! Nice going Tony , looks like you guys are having a real good time out there . Get those cohos smoked if you have time , they will keep for a long time if vacuum packed . I hope to see more pictures of your trip !

sorry baking so long to get back daughter lives on the island and the salmon will make the smoker and the hally will make it home And chilly your to big for the carry. Still here looking at the lifetimer boats as the builld them just down the road from my daughters house.

Archived