Nov 09/09

packrat

Did the Jordan thingy this morning :Gonefishing: solo I should add :blush:

Conditions were good to start and gradually went downhill as the wind picked up amd when I left at 10 cuz I couldnt stand no more it was really blowing pretty good under the bridges and pushing the mudline waaaay out into the lake.

Other then one GOBY :blink: only saw one brown "caught" amongst a handful of people there.

I fish therefore I "stink" :P

Congrats on the gobie Gord .......they are real scrappers for their size ! :Gonefishing: Too bad you can't eat them , heard they taste like shrimp .It's blowing real good out there right now , tomorrow too I heard , but I have done better fishing in this wind than on the quiet sunny days . The wind seems to get the fish moving & if using a float (wind behind you) , the motion from the chop keeps those minnies or plastics bouncing . Let me know when you are coming to Port D., maybe join us this Sunday for the trout derby ?

Well a Gobie is better than nothing, they do hit like they know there going to die. You will all see me out there on sunday.

Congrats on the gobie Gord .......they are real scrappers for their size ! :blink: Too bad you can't eat them , heard they taste like shrimp .It's blowing real good out there right now , tomorrow too I heard , but I have done better fishing in this wind than on the quiet sunny days . The wind seems to get the fish moving & if using a float (wind behind you) , the motion from the chop keeps those minnies or plastics bouncing . Let me know when you are coming to Port D., maybe join us this Sunday for the trout derby ?

Will have to see about Sunday------going up to GB Wednesday and spread some cheer around up there :Gonefishing:

Archived