mariko izumi

basskicker09

i was watching wfn hookin up with mariko izumi on wfn where they were fishing central park and seen the funniest thing a group of guys in a row boat that they did a close up of there was a guy in the boat smoking a joint just wondering if anyone else seen that thought it was quite funny

Guy's

She's not that great, I guess when you see her almost everyday buying coffee at Timmies around 6:45 -7:00 am here in town you just dont look at her the same way, funny thing is is that I never see Bob, only onces in a while. I'll be sure to tell the Izumi family to be more careful where and what they film seeing that it was a shocker to see someone smoking the herb. Yes guy's I have VERY SMALL relation's with the Izumi's as I am self employed and do maintenance on they're property, that doesn't mean I sit and have coffee with Bob and shoot the doo-doo but it does mean that I have a small connection.

Awwwww the good life

Guy's

She's not that great, I guess when you see her almost everyday buying coffee at Timmies around 6:45 -7:00 am here in town you just dont look at her the same way, funny thing is is that I never see Bob, only onces in a while. I'll be sure to tell the Izumi family to be more careful where and what they film seeing that it was a shocker to see someone smoking the herb. Yes guy's I have VERY SMALL relation's with the Izumi's as I am self employed and do maintenance on they're property, that doesn't mean I sit and have coffee with Bob and shoot the doo-doo but it does mean that I have a small connection.

Awwwww the good life

What is wrong with you?????? :rolleyes::):Gonefishing:

My mom used to do some work for the family...and I met his wife years ago, super nice lady!!

What is wrong with you?????? :P:P:lol:

Archived