Lake Nipissing

niagarasteelheader

Well we just got back yesterday, were up there since tuesday, and had a blast! Ended up keeping 81 perch (let a ton of small ones go), 2 ling, a pike and a walleye. Also got 3 herring that we let go and caught 12 mudpuppies too! Here's some of the fish pictures, and one of the damange from the trip! :Gonefishing:

P1060728.jpg

P1070790.jpg

P1070784.jpg

P1060765.jpg

P1070780.jpg

P1070766.jpg

P1050720.jpg

P1070791.jpg

You guys look mighty comfortable in that mansion .....it would be nice to own a "hut" like that one ! Nice going on the fish ......nice eye & pike ! What's with all the puppies there ? They must be very plentiful in Nip.! I hope you guys had a fish dinner there !!

All that cola will keep you awake at night ya know.......but that's when the ling like to ring ! :Gonefishing: Thanks for the post & photos !

Nice to see some good results from Nip for once . A good fry for you and the boys once you get home. Where were the ling in the pic? If you let them go you don't know what you are missing.They don't call it poor mans lobster for nothing. :unsure:

The ling were caught after the pictures were taken, it was a buddy of mine bored playing with my camera early in day 2 that took the outdoor shots. The ling are still sitting on top of my bbq frozen solid with the walleye and the pike :unsure: All fish were caught using minnows, most of the perch were caught on a small red treble hook w/ minnow and 2 split shot 6-8 inchs up the line, the pike was the same. I got the walleye on a treble hook rig as well execpt it was a small excalibur with a 6 inch minnow. A few of the perch and one ling were caught on various coloured jig heads tipped with a minnow just sitting on bottom and the other ling came on some sort of blue fox spoon with a minnow. We ended up eating 20 or so perch up there and brought the rest home (which are still frozen solid outside as well), guess im gonna have to get cleaning and fryin!

We'll be going with SSIC too. We've been with them for 6 years, and I'm sure next year too. They're great to deal with.

Glad to hear you did so well. Did you catch in the hut or outside?

Did you get the 8 man deluxe? That's what we have.

All the fish were caught inside, although some of the guys fished outside, they only managed 3 perch. Yes thats an 8 man deluxe, we had 5 guys in there and it was still plenty of room for everything. We also rented a generator for our stay which made it nice to have the electric lights right around dusk and early in the morning!!

Well we just got back yesterday, were up there since tuesday, and had a blast! Ended up keeping 81 perch (let a ton of small ones go), 2 ling, a pike and a walleye. Also got 3 herring that we let go and caught 12 mudpuppies too! Here's some of the fish pictures, and one of the damange from the trip! <_<

So on top of all the fish and mudpuppies you guys caught one hell of a buzz?

WTG looks like a great trip

Archived