hi folks

jwl

hey everyone, just a quick shout to say I am back online...

after a few no so great life turns, I am happy to say a bunch of great stuff has come together for me over the last year..I have a great house with a great woman and things are shaping up in a bunch of areas all around. I hope to catch up with a bunch of my great friends soon, it would be great to see some of you guys......a few others,...well nothin a couple beers and shots couldn't fix :worthy::blahblah1:

anyways..cheers!

Jack

It's great to see your back Jack .....the front .....welllll..... :worthy: I hope you didn't lose your touch with the :blahblah1: I hear the boys are having a hard time catching pike from the rec. We better send you down there & show them how its done ! Welcome back jw , hope to see some reports from you soon !

Thats what I was thinking Rory , its probably some lurker looking for our hotspots. Thought it was catfish at first but this guy can spell. B)

Glad to hear all is turning in the right direction again Jack.

P.S .how did the toys weather the storm.

Jack ???? ........JW ???? Are you still here ????? Maybe Hell fish has something there ......imposter ????? The real JWL writes great "stories" :D . I hope you are just downloading all those steelie pictures and a few nice pike shots too ! Come in Jack .......Jack ?? ;)

thanks guys...no recent fishin reports...but rest assuredthere will be a few good ones coming up..it would be great to get together with you guys and share some good times,good fishin,good ole friendship as well

Archived