june fishing

tmate

well now that bass season has offically begun i felt like it was the proper time to share what ive been doing throughout the june months..

many days without the camera....plenty of pike, sheephead, perch, a few trout and chubs, any many oos smallies between these

junefishing10065.jpg

junefishing10048-1.jpg

junefishing100532.jpg

junefishing100562.jpg

junefishing100512.jpg

spent an evening fishing off the pier oin port dalhousie and these little guys were everywhere eatin the flies off the top...nice to see the baby browns everywhere

junefishing10059.jpg

junefishing10055cut.jpg

really hard to tell by this picture but its a giannnnnt sturgeon...fishing addict and i hit the pool today and this big dead bastard floated by...prob about 5-6 feet long...caught a couple oos smallies and missed a few muskies....addict had one on for a min or so but it outsmarted him and swam away

apparently the stugeo picture didnt add properly:

junefishing10047.jpg

well now that bass season has offically begun i felt like it was the proper time to share what ive been doing throughout the june months..

as far as i know, there werent that many junes so far this year :P

but cereally, that sturgeon was enormous

it was so long dead and beaten up by the mighty niagara that it looked like soup

i just wish i had knightfisher's spoon...

lol, the measuring device is so convenient...one of these days i'll have to actually measure m flip flop to give you guy an even better idea though

Tony, i try to get out fishing as much as i can...just let me know when you're good to go

Archived