My Personal best small mouth

Lund-SS

congrats on the win. that is one BAD A$$ fish!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you put it back, or did you keep it? as Smerch said, I think I'de have to have that mounted, cause it's highly inprobable that we'll see a fish like that again for a while. and as someone else said, it's a fish of a lifetime. it's deffinitely a MULE. :^)

congrats on the win. that is one BAD A$$ fish!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you put it back, or did you keep it? as Smerch said, I think I'de have to have that mounted, cause it's highly inprobable that we'll see a fish like that again for a while. and as someone else said, it's a fish of a lifetime. it's deffinitely a MULE. :^)

Fish was Released and swimming strong ! hes still out there and so are bigger ones !!! I want to catch that fish in november <_<

These Days there in no need to Kill a fish like that Take lots of pictures and measurements and they will make an exact replica of it , i Didnt do that but i will for the next one :roflblack:

Thanks for all the congrats Boys! Just one lucky Bite for me , you just never know out on Erie !

Archived