My Personal best small mouth

Lund-SS

I fished the Friendship tournamment today with my dad , that was run by Bill of Niagara Outdoors show !!! what a wicked day we caught up near 50 small mouth and lost a bunch more

But the Highlight of my day had to be this beast of a small mouth !!!!!!!!

In the boat it weighed 7.2 but by the time it stressed in the livewell for offical weigh in it weighed 6.8 so i'm calling it a 7 pounder either way its BADASS !!!!! what a day !!!! heres some pr0n

1stplacebasswin003.jpg

1stplacebasswin002.jpg

1stplacebasswin001.jpg

oh yea and we won the tournament we weighed in 14.6 lbs for 3 fish

1stplacebasswin005.jpg

Thanks Bill for putting this together i know its a lot of hard work !!!

I won't lie, Jeff. When that picture loaded, I literally screamed out, "Holy hell!" That's the biggest smallmouth I've ever seen, in person or on film.

Congrats on first place. With fish like that, I can see how that happens.

"That not a 7 pounder, you're holding it too close to the camera"

What a hog, are they acrobatic at that weight?

LMAO !!!!!

he fought like crazy but no jumping i thought it was a big walleye but when it came to the surface :crazy: what a day im still excited lol

HOE LEE HELL!! PERIOD.

Were you using the one pounders as bait or something?? lol. That is seriously impressive sir. If that was mine, it'd be goin on the wall.

Lake Erie huh ......? I think I know that spot ! B) . Congrats Jeff , that is one big bad a$$ bass ! I'm sure it's the biggest smallie I've seen anywhere . I know I would have a mount on my wall of that fish ....you may never catch another that big . That is one large smallie !!! :D:angry:

funny....LARGE smallie.....like saying JUMBO shrimp !!! B)

Archived