Ice fishing martindale

shadow

Managed to get out today after work for a little bit. Arrived at about 4 anf fished till about 6. Managed to get 1 pike and some perch. lost 1 pike at the hole and while i was drilling almost managed to lose my pole from a hungry critter below that i never saw, but managed to save it. Did not hav my camera with me so i took the pics at home. Also it was nice meet some fellow NFN'ers, Joey and Jacques. Nice meetin u guys. Heres wat left

Picture239.jpg

Picture240.jpg

Picture241.jpg

Thanks for the report Shadow .....I guess that wasn't you I saw fishing on the point near the grandstands about 4:30 pm today ......the only guy out there ! I heard about another nice pike being caught today , maybe they are on the bite now. Looks tastey !

i was out there in the red suit, but i did see the fellow you mentioned. He was wearing a white suit. He came over as he was leaving ans caught nothing but small perch and a small pike. I will be bak out there about the same time tomorrow, come by and drop a line.

nice meeting you shadow, yeah we skunked, moved to were, you where, got nothing, was still nice to get out, been a while since I went ice fishing in my long sleeve.

Archived