Finally Got Out For Bass

miller

a friend of mine had been mentioning erie for some bass fishing out from his parents place and finally we made it happen. picked him up in hamilton at around 530 and we were out on the water at around 7. searched around for most of the morning only getting inconsistent bites no real big numbers in any area. took a break for lunch at around 1130 with 19 between the two of us already. he had 12 and i had 7. after some tasty burgers and a short relaxation break we hit the water again. this time we found the motherload. for quite a while it seemed like we either landed a fish every cast or had one on. we called it a day at around 4 because i had to work and we totalled 59 between the two of us with me landing 32 and my buddy chris landing 27. we also had about 5 double headers in that mayhem and a few that were pretty close. no real pigs landed today though with the biggest being a nice 3lber.

time for some pics ;D

014-1.jpg

015-2.jpg

018-1.jpg

019-3.jpg

022-1.jpg

023-2.jpg

026.jpg

029-1.jpg

030.jpg

031-1.jpg

and hopefully ill be back there for some more smallie action soon

Wow.....looks like you guys had a good day out there on Erie ! Did you find you had more action when you got that little chop on the water ?

Archived