Fat Pike

rile

Pike are starting to bite good, got this fat 30" yesterday. Slammed my lure right by the boat, such an awesome hit. Didnt catch a ton, only 4, but all were 24" +. This and a 28.5" were the biggest. Also got a massive bonus largemouth pushing 5 lbs.

CopyofFish2011148.jpg

Pike are starting to bite good, got this fat 30" yesterday. Slammed my lure right by the boat, such an awesome hit. Didnt catch a ton, only 4, but all were 24" +. This and a 28.5" were the biggest. Also got a massive bonus largemouth pushing 5 lbs.

There seems to be a lot of PIKE action going on.

Great to see that beauty!

Thanks for the post.

Steelies heating up .....

Been seeing some great BASS, Carp, ... pics as well.

Nice change from the Salmon.

Got to love the Variety that Ontario has to offer!

There seems to be a lot of PIKE action going on.

Great to see that beauty!

Thanks for the post.

Steelies heating up .....

Been seeing some great BASS, Carp, ... pics as well.

Nice change from the Salmon.

Got to love the Variety that Ontario has to offer!

Ill gladly take pike over fishing the crowded salmon piers anyday!

Ill gladly take pike over fishing the crowded salmon piers anyday!

I would have to agree with you there...

out again yesterday at the same spot, 1 smallie and a 31" pike, very slow, got the pike right at dark along with a couple others lost. trolling spoons dead slow. water was real murky hopefully it clears up soon and get them feeding, sorry no pics

Way to go rile , I also prefer fishing for those toothy critters . For a slow retrieve try using a Kwikfish on a 3 way set up . The sinker keeps it close to bottom with about a 16" drop . Other floating lures like a J11 -13 works great also in the deeper waters .

Way to go rile , I also prefer fishing for those toothy critters . For a slow retrieve try using a Kwikfish on a 3 way set up . The sinker keeps it close to bottom with about a 16" drop . Other floating lures like a J11 -13 works great also in the deeper waters .

ive been wanting try those big kwikfish for pike when im out trolling in late november, do you tip them with anything?

Archived