Trout Here? Or Any Fish?

inwook80

hey~ all ^^*

just woundering.... I live near

53 Woodbridge

Woodbridge, ON L4L 2S6 <--- google map it plz.

and we do have humber river (I believe) running on out back yard... I mean right on our yard...

I just started fishing last year and was woundering... why dont I fish my back yard -_-

I know its season is off right now... but I never in past 8 years seen fish there so I thought there must be something blocking fish coming from Lake Ontario to here....

but today at Port I asked someone and they told me...... I didnt try hard -_-

so can anyone tell me plz???

are there trout and salmon running near that area???????

Hey Madam,

I'm not from the GTA and have never fished any of the tribs around the area, but I came across this link that may be helpful:

http://torontofishing.net/humber-river-eglinton-fishing/

Sounds like there is a dam with a fish ladder between Lawrence and Eglinton. You're right about the season being closed right now for your section of the river (upstream of Eglinton). I'm sure there is fish that make it up that far, but the numbers probably improve the closer to the Lake you get.

Good luck in your quest!

IIRC, that dam prevents fish from travelling up to your area. You will probably find very small fish, chubs, suckers, etc.. but nothing substantial.

Better off driving south and fishing closer to the lake... (as previously mentioned.)

Ninja Edit: Your location says St.Kitts.. Did you recently move the woodbridge?

Hey In, quit being lazy and wet a line with a float and worm and see what happens, its not like you're walking far, btw RBR should be up and running now.

gonna do bottom!!!!! I hate floats!!!!! cant catch a thing on them -_-

I went out bottom bouncing tuesday ~ and bang bang~ 3 pound and 5 pound~

I go wednsday for float.... not a single bite -_- hate floats~!~!~~!~!~!

Don't throw the floats away In , I will be happy to give them a new home and take very good care of them . :D It looks like you are doing well bottom fishing . I tried both ways fishing CDP yesterday , fishing with bigugli , and we got two very nice :skunk: :skunk: 's .

Archived