St.catharines Carp

marth11

Hello, fellow carp anglers it is that time of year when the carp start to come in to feed, my question is, is anyone getting any larger carp in St.Catharines or Thorold, I have RBR to fish for 5-6 lbers but I am feeling like big game hunting, if anyone needs a net partner or someone to fish with let me know, I don't drive so these two cities is where I can travel at moment.

Gibby Joey ......very soon . The temps next week should be in the 20's Celsius which is 3X the normal ! That should turn on the carp and many other species . right now it very dark out there and it's thundering (9:25 a.m.)

Hello Joey

The carp have started in the harbour here in Hamilton. So they should be on in the St. Kits area as well. I am planning a trip or two out your way in the near future so I'll keep in touch. There is a spot on Lake Gibson I would like to try for early season carp.

Hello Joey

The carp have started in the harbour here in Hamilton. So they should be on in the St. Kits area as well. I am planning a trip or two out your way in the near future so I'll keep in touch. There is a spot on Lake Gibson I would like to try for early season carp.

When's the first Hamilton carp off?

Hello Joey

Hey Lorne, keep me posted and I will try and meet up with you.

Archived