Fishing Canada Co-Host Search !

Sirfishalot

Hey some of you already know..most don't. Fish'n Canada Hosts, Angelo Viola and newest hall of famer Pete Bowman are looking for a new co-host for their show and have narrowed it down to 2 potentials, one being niagara guide and very prolific fisherman and all around nice guy,our very own Paul Castallano !!

This would be an incredible career move for Paul if he is selected and well deserved....AND we can have a hand in his fate! Just go to the fishin canada webpage and watch the 2 "prospects and choose your favorite..its that simple...what are you waiting for ..get going...lol....Thanks, Thom

www.fishncanada.com

Paul is a good friend and fished with him a few times.. He has my vote.. I would recommend members here to cast your vote for paul..The guy can get fish in any condition

Cliff

One more vote for Paul C. I saw that last weekend but, didn't see anywhere to vote. When did they open that up?

And another vote for Paul....

Fishing Canada is my sons favorite show....

We have 24 episodes recorded on the PVR....

I am waiting for an event I can take him to so he can see Angilo and Pete in person,

Good Luck Paul,

Cam

I voted for Paul of course I have seen him on WFN a lot and he is always great on it, I really hope he gets it.

Archived