A Couple From The Last Few Weeks

niagarangler89

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the lack of posts these last couple of weeks. After my first week off school, I'm now back to work full-time and lately, have had little desire to use the computer on my time off.

I've obviously still managed to sneak some fishing in on my days off, so here's a little taste of what fishing's been like for us these past few weeks I've been missing.

ec3d98a5.jpg

2eea435d.jpg

8277f0c7.jpg

2a0e1130.jpg

9c178063.jpg

That last picture looks like the fish saying.....hey come on will ya.....let me go already. lol. Nice pictures Steve. Good to see that your girlfriend likes to fish as well. My wife loves fishing too, and it makes for some great time together. Our only problem is the climb up the stairs...my knees are not the greatest and hers are shot, but we still do it anyhow. Great pictures.

Thanks everyone!

That last picture looks like the fish saying.....hey come on will ya.....let me go already. lol. Nice pictures Steve. Good to see that your girlfriend likes to fish as well. My wife loves fishing too, and it makes for some great time together. Our only problem is the climb up the stairs...my knees are not the greatest and hers are shot, but we still do it anyhow. Great pictures.

I think Hayley (the girlfriend) forgets how tiring the walk up is every time we go down there lol. She's always super excited to get down there and fish, but quickly forgets about all that excitement on the walk back up haha. I'm so lucky that she loves getting out with me whenever possible though because, you're right, it does make for some great time spent together! Thanks Dave!

Nice going Steve , nice to see you are still at it and catchin' them . And that rock bass is a lunker too !

Thanks Bill! We've been catching some really big rockies while pike fishing so far! I'm thinking the warmer start to the year has got them feeding earlier because all of them have been on the chunky side! They're also super aggressive...smashing spinnerbaits and jerkbaits!

Here's one my buddy caught a couple days ago on a jerkbait (sorry for stealing your thunder Jess :P):

bfdcd5a4.jpg

Nice pics! Are are those from the niagara river?

Yep!

Archived