Fishing Reports!

marth11

Hey guys it has been a while since I have posted a report, I have been fishing jus been lazy and not uploading my photos unto my computer, well I have been doing a lot of carp fishing this spring, I caught my first one at fireman's park it weighed about 2.5 lbs, I have caught a couple at lake gibson nothing to big, and I have caught half dozen on martindale pond, also been fishing in port d for white perch and white bass, I was out last night and caught about 30 rockbass lol and about 11 silver perch kept a couple for dinner, and a small yellow perch, a lot of minnows there right now for this time year, well I have pics from my martindale pond carp fishing with Mike (nightenday) and GF, he still needs his first carp.

P5310672-1.jpg

P5310674.jpg

WTG Joey...some nice size there. What kind of rig are you using?

Way to nail 'em Joey ! I used to fish there for perch and bass in the other spots there . I'm going carping tomorrow , first time this year for carp .

Thanks guys for the comments! I can't tell you where I was cause it is a sensitive spot, if you can figure it out by the photo then it's ok not a problem, as for rig, I was using a 1 oz sliding egg weight, with a number 8 roe hook with a single kernel of corn, this rig has been doing the best for me this year, which is weird since I usually use a hair rig on a sliding egg weight and catch a lot more, the carp in my area are just starting to show up, if anyone wants to fish with me I can take em to some of my spots, ( not this one ) and we can spend the day attempting them.

PS forgot to mention message me if interested.

Archived