Inspiration For Your Username

little cleo

Hi!

It's been a great summer so far with some excellent angling reports posted. It's good to see all of the great niagara anglers out there.

So, in the spirit of building community, where did you get your username?

I'll start.

The Little Cleo is a small blue spoon used for catching trout.

I like Bass, I am a master at it, and the number was random, till I realized I have been doing well on the 12 for bass lately lol

My nickname as a young man was the UgliFinn. Finns are well known for an explosive, "ugli", temper. Has something to do with our sisu.

Anyhow, as a dad I now had a son who loved to fish as much as me, and wanted to fish as a team. The team name became the "Ugliboys". The same name for the tackle we make. Being older, and more mellow, I grew in stature, and am just plain "big" and "ugli" now.

My name is just that. The first fishing forum I joined years back you needed to use your real name or you were turned down a membership. The name stuck

Mine is a bit of a combo...I can bark exactly like a "big dog" and scare the crap out of people with it (Its actually pretty funny) My buddy's from university gave it to me - its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog! I'm sure everyone can figure it out from there...ahh, the bad ole days!

Mine is the postal code for Crystal Beach. Even though I re-located all the way to Ridgeway, I still call it home!

You can take the boy out of the beach, but you can't take the beach out of the boy! ;-)

Archived