Whack...got Em!

BrendanMitchell

Nice fish buddy. what happened we were supposed to start fishing..lol anyways dont listen to bs some people on this site have no life and must hate on everything otheres do or hes just hatting on the fact you did so well

Nice fish buddy. what happened we were supposed to start fishing..lol anyways dont listen to bs some people on this site have no life and must hate on everything otheres do or hes just hatting on the fact you did so well

Yes everyone that mentioned they are out of season has no life haha. There was no need to take all the pictures of out of season fish. I am sure a C.O would see it differently as well.

Thanks for being so tough on the keyboard. Specially when no one really ripped into him. Just tried to make a point.

Yes everyone that mentioned they are out of season has no life haha. There was no need to take all the pictures of out of season fish. I am sure a C.O would see it differently as well.

Thanks for being so tough on the keyboard. Specially when no one really ripped into him. Just tried to make a point.

lol no problem and ill do it again and in person.

i think everybody needs to lighten up a bit. even though i only fish for fish that i can eat( perch that is) i can understand that people like to catch and release especially big fish that give you a nice fight. as a non-sport fisher i agree that oos incidentals should be released immediately with no pictures taken and i think most COs would agree

I suggest everyone grow up....

Nice fish Brendon, unfortunately the Lakers are a by catch...

Should I see one more threat, I will lock the thread and ban the offending member. Simple as that, case closed.

We are here because we have common interests.... lets not hate on one another.

We weren't targeting Lakers we were goin for browns and bows and ended up with a cpl lakers and took a quick cpl pics and released quickly they all swam off. We a re not leaving the drift because there's some Lakers in there they hit anything worry about your own fishing we know what were doing

Hey Brendan,

Nice fish, way to go and keep em coming; like seeing those pics for when I can't make it out.

This board is pretty good at give out information whether it be seasons or fish ID.

Any question just keep asking

Hey Brendan....dont be afraid to post your catch. I know you quickly released the Lakers......lighten up guys. Hey Richie....hows it going? You guys still tieing your own flys? Good to see your out having fun....thats what its all about. Keep the pictures coming......

Archived