Chefmicks Extremely Long Joke Of The Month.

ChefMick

So this guy is overseas on his 1st business trip.

After sorting out his room he goes down to the classy hotels restaurant for a drink and a bite to eat.

sitting at his table alone he can't help but notice the most beautiful red-head sitting alone at a nearby table.

This woman is sexy, classy and pretty much stunning, he cant take his eyes off of her.

the waitor comes by with the drink he previously ordered and asks him if hes had a chance to look at the menu.

"ummm..no sorry not yet" he sais,

the man takes a sip of his drink and keep glancing at the red-head,

then the woman sneezes and her glass eye flies right out of her head,

because the man is already staring at her, he snatches it mid air like a savy outfielder.

He straightens up his tie, and saunters over to her table and sais,

"I believe this belongs to you miss"

she replies "Oh my god, thank you so much, you saved my life"

"oh come on its nothing really" he sais.

"no this is a big deal, I know everyone who conducts business in these parts, could you imagine me on all fours in this dress searching the ground for my glass eye?...really let me buy you dinner."

she continues...."you're here alone right? well me too...'common dinners on me".

the man finally agrees and he joins her at her table and they proceed to have dinner, drinks and hit it off very well.

after some time, and some more drinks the man sais to her "well I had a very nice evening, but i need to get up early for a meeting, thank you very much for dinner"

"what room are you in? I have the penthouse, why dont you stay with me tonight"? she asks.

Now this guys already getting a boner and sais "well.....I guess so, why not"

up in the room the clothes come off and the sex begins.....Its the best night of his life.

Awaking in the morning he looks on the night table beside him and sees a note that reads:

"come into the kitchen for breakfast after you shower and shave for your meeting"!

this guys beside himself..he thinks "holy crap..I hope I get more of these meetings"

He gets showered and dressed, and as per requested meets her for breakfast.

What a spread, fresh o.j. champagne, bagels, espresso, fresh fruit etc.....

before he takes his first bite.....he cant help but ask her.

"not to sound rude, its been great getting to know you, however, do you do this to all the guys you meet who are on business"?

she sais:

"No, you just caught my eye"!!!!!

:)

Archived