Hello All, Little Intro Of Myself

Tacklelogic

Hey guys and gals,

I am new to this site, just recently registered and more importantly got my first taste of fishing the niagara the first weekend in December. I loo forward to reading reports as I am about 5 hours away. If and when I get down to the area the next time, I hope I can contribute towards this board as well.

Tight Lines...

welcome to the site! its a great place to broaden your fishing knowledge and a great place to meet people. iv been here since april, and i have done nothing but learn and do my best to contribute. if you 5 hours away i suggest you post the next time you come down, say one or two weeks in advance. say where your looking to hit and what you wanna fish for, that way you can have the oppertunity to meet up with someone who can show you the water and get you to where you need to be, alot of people here will be willing, just some planning is required for that. good luck and tight lines

Hello & welcome . As you can see I have been here since sliced bread . Some of the great ice fishing spots I fished are now gone , fenced or silted over . So I rely on the young guys on this board who know all about those gps gizmos to find me some new spots . I will be doing a little snooping tomorrow since it's supposed to be very windy .....good day to check ice and buy some tackle .

where is 5 hrs.away .....north of here or east ? ......and tight lines to you ! :Gonefishing:

Archived