Carpenter Needed

cplummer

My fiancee is looking for someone capable and experienced in building an island for our kitchen ..We bought a new house ..I will send you a picture and dimentions and you can give me a price..

Thanks

Check out the modular cabinets etc . at Home Depot . My cuz. did his whole kitchen that way ....looked like a pro job. You may find a kitchen island either on wheels or a permanent fixture . I think we have one of our own members who is a carpenter Cliff.

went to home depot.. We seen an island so i asked the girl how much is that island.. she said i don't know.. so she tagged a young fellow employee so i asked him.. same answer.. I DON'T KNOW ... why do they hire kids that are not even trained to give you a price?? thats why we don't shop at places where they hire the i don't know crowds.. I prefer to speak with a person that can give some sort of an answer My fiancee wants a custom made.. so she was hoping we had a carpenter that won't give a i don't know answer..

My parents just had there kitchen done by lowes, stay far far away. so many headaches, I don't know if he does just islands, but check out bobby the builder, very reliable, smart guy. he might be able to give you # of someone to

Archived