The New Angler In The City!

Horrorshowrot

My son Travis Carter Scholtens was born on Dec 17th, And sadly for the fish, he has taken most of my time. But soon there will be a new team hammering those fish. Travis and I will be crushing them in no time!

And now here he is!

90D7237B-0F16-4E4C-A455-2E606E805606-163

He is already developing his "fish eyes" for some top water action!

A7951976-CEAE-4362-92CB-87EFD393A933-163

He was 7 lbs 2 oz when he was born! And I could not be more proud of my little guy!

Congrats, all the best for years to come....take the time to treasure the moments.

What a beautiful Baby Boy!

Congrats Mom & Dad.

Looks like he's ready to hit the Water tomorrow.... lol

They have such strong "grasping fingers" at such a young age, no problem holding a rod.

Hopefully we will be able to PROVIDE many a wonderful Fishing opportunity for your son in the Future.

Congrats!!!

Just wait till he is out there fishing with you. My oldest who is now 7 loves going out, doesnt matter if it's pouring rain, he is resilient and stands there cast after cast. My youngest (4) is just coming into his own with fishing. It gives you great memories and moments just sitting back and watching them haul in a fish.

I think were gonna need to start a father/son fishing tournament soon on this board!!!! (My oldest has entered 2 tournaments so far and is 2 for 2 with biggest fish)

Archived