On Thin Ice

jordanl

im on another forum over in Michigan just so i can get some info for when i fish there this year, and i came across this video someone posted
48 year old norweigen guy pretty much likes to push his limits as he gets loaded on cheap vodka:P
and to think.. im nervous when im on 4 inches of ice..

That guys a complete idiot....I mean who the hell drives a car with ice skates on!!!!!!

i know! your gunna dull up your skates!

but really though, i looked on this guys channel, he sucks back a bottle of vodka and heads out, somehow he has no problem with cold, and he enjoys skating into broken ice/water, crazy people

I dont condone any of this, the thin ice or the drinking, but I wonder. most people panic when they go through, this guy has experience and is cool as cucumber....no pun intended. But I cant help but wonder has he ever cut himself badly on the thinner sheets of ice?

I dont condone any of this, the thin ice or the drinking, but I wonder. most people panic when they go through, this guy has experience and is cool as cucumber....no pun intended. But I cant help but wonder has he ever cut himself badly on the thinner sheets of ice?

i think the guys an accident waiting to happen,

but i think he does have training in dealing with experiences like this, he is always calm when hes in the water, and it seems he knows how to extract himself from all ice and water conditions. but in his other videos he has shown himself getting cut from from skating into open water that has a sheet of ice starting to form on the water, nothing bad, but he does cut his knees legs and mid section pretty often

NUMB NUTS !!

hahahaha :roflblack: good one

i think its pretty cool though how this guy keeps his calm, weather its his experience with falling in, or either its the liquid encouragement.

i think i kind of want to see what a fall in is first hand so i can know what to do ect. but only under safe supervision of corse

Archived