Perchfishing Tomorrow

Centre_Pin_Assasin

I have room for one more for tomorrow morning going out of crystal beach at 9-9:30 am. To help out with gas its $25 if your interested let me know pm me. I have bait just bring rods and tackle and own bucket for fish

We plan on going out as well, little bit earlier though (7:00ish). Don't mean to hijack the thread, but have you heard any reports on the perch conditions (where, depths)? and do they have a dock in at Cryystal Beach yet, or just open ramp?

We plan on going out as well, little bit earlier though (7:00ish). Don't mean to hijack the thread, but have you heard any reports on the perch conditions (where, depths)? and do they have a dock in at Cryystal Beach yet, or just open ramp?

No Dock yet,65 FOW was last week,could be 40-65 though.Keep an eye on your finder!

If you want pm me your cel i have a few way points on the gps and we can keep in contact so if we find them we can call eachother. If you would like

Man, I would have jumped at the chance to jump on your boat. I got jobs tomorrow. Hopefully we can hook-up before the perch take off.

How far out do you have to venture to find that depth I'm only in a sixteen footer so way out there is a little sketchy for me unless conditions are prime.

about 2 miles out from point albino-port colborne,a 16' is ok if the winds are calm.As soon as the breeze picks up a little head back in,can get pretty wild out there & yes Noodlehead a two hook perch rig with a bell sinker is all it takes!

Wow nobodies takin up assassins offer, we'll 30km sw wind in the forecast, be safe guys.

actually i pm'ed centre pin and am going to meet him at the ramp tomorrow. all wind reports i looked at point to southeast winds at 10k going up to 15 around noon and then back down to 10 in the afternoon. the last sat pic of the lake showed significant clearing of the water around abino so hopefully the stars will line up and well have a good day of perchin

Ya it's 9am & looking pretty sweet out there,I gotta fix the tow rig today so hopefully the boat will be out tommorrow! Let us know if you found them.

Ya it's 9am & looking pretty sweet out there,I gotta fix the tow rig today so hopefully the boat will be out tommorrow! Let us know if you found them.

Tomorrow doesn't look good for Erie with 50 mph winds, hope it holds out for ya. good luck today boys, looks prime out there!!

fishing sucked 12 fish all day three guys no goodthe water was dirty uh but we did most of our fish in 55 feet of water

next time you go assiain ill be all over that gotta work saturdays tho

no problem buddy just PM me

fishing sucked 12 fish all day three guys no goodthe water was dirty uh but we did most of our fish in 55 feet of water

Maybe not as action packed as you hoped but fish'n Rarely sucks! Working on my P.O.S truck all day sucked though,lol.Thanks for the report

I fished out of Port Colbourne just past the red marker in 65 fow. After breaking through a skim coat of ice I managed a dozen perch ranging from ten to twelve inches in about three hours of fishing.

Sure I was WAITING all day for ur pr0n pics every yr u take pics of the catch of the day

we went out early...did some searching....found a few keepers...but not as good as i hoped(I know its a tad early)...still ended with a quarter bucket between 3 of us....tough fishing in the morning with the ice...glad the sun came out..LOL.....Nice talking to ya Matt...we'll have to go when they're hungry!!!!

we went out early...did some searching....found a few keepers...but not as good as i hoped(I know its a tad early)...still ended with a quarter bucket between 3 of us....tough fishing in the morning with the ice...glad the sun came out..LOL.....Nice talking to ya Matt...we'll have to go when they're hungry!!!!

For sure id say next weekend with weather luck

Dave put some perch pr0n on for everyone, like that pig you cought.

I did,nt put up any pics up out of embarrassment....lol. Well at least I had enough for a feast, and we,ll get into them the next time Matt. Thanks for giving me yours otherwise I only had enough for a sandwich. The one fish was the size of a smallie....I never seen a perch the size of a smallie. Besides, I was to tired from fishing friday then again yesterday....all I wanted to do after cleaning the fish was go to bed.

Archived