Perchfishing Tomorrow

Centre_Pin_Assasin

fishing sucked 12 fish all day three guys no goodthe water was dirty uh but we did most of our fish in 55 feet of water

no problem buddy just PM me

fishing never sucks matt. it was good just to be out and thanks again for the opportunity. and we must have got more than 12 because i had 8 keepers and they were delicious

fishing never sucks matt. it was good just to be out and thanks again for the opportunity. and we must have got more than 12 because i had 8 keepers and they were delicious

thats just Matt being Matt....lol. It was fun to get out for sure....Im sure we done just as good as everyone else out there. Was nice meeting you Mark, lets hope we can do it again and fill the buckets next time.

thats just Matt being Matt....lol. It was fun to get out for sure....Im sure we done just as good as everyone else out there. Was nice meeting you Mark, lets hope we can do it again and fill the buckets next time.

im sure we will. even though the fishing was slow the company was good and after doing nothing but perch fishing its cool to hear you guys talking bout your steelhead adventures. i really need to broaden my fishing horizons and if i do i know who to ask for advice

Archived