Fishing Clubs...?

Bryan

I'm interested in possibly joining a local Fishing Club.. I have fished alot through my life but am in no way a PRO...

I just want to Fish from a boat and really learn alot from more experienced guys, also meet new people and make soome new friends that have a similar interests and passions..

Will clubs except boatless anglers? and do they mind fishing with someone with little knowlege?

Anyone from this forum apart of any interesting clubs?

What are some good Clubs around?

What are the benifits of joining a club?

If anyone could answer any of these question it would be much appreciated..

Would love to attend a Club meeting to see what they are all about..

PMs only please.

Theres a club on here can't find them, but they offer to take you out with a member for like 20 or 40 bucks? These guys are tournament anglers so you'll learn a lot. can't remember if its niagara bassmasters? straightline? I'm sure they will post somwthing when they see your post here. Just look through the announcement section and theres a couple different clubs there posting for new members and meetings

Straitline Anglers is a great club, lots of younger members. Come out to the Stelco Awards night Friday and pass your opinion, posted on this board, we have 300 members. I belong to 3 fishing clubs, Dofasco, GHOC, Stelco and it's a good way to meet people and learn new things. Just to go out to the meetings and socialize doing what you like to do.

There are a lot of local clubs for bass fishing. Bassmasters clubs are usually local. There is one in Niagara Falls, St.Catharine's and Hamilton...as well as others. The Bassmasters usually have meetings once a month and are active in the fishing community, promoting the sport.

There are also lots of other great tournament series out there, BASS clubs usually have a more localized club with guys from your area.

There are BASS clubs all through the Horseshoe

Pt Colborne Conservation club

Ft Erie Conservation club

SCG&F

Straitline Anglers

Grimsby Conservation club

There are many out of Hamilton, some with/ or without corporate backing

Sadly some of these clubs, due to shrinking membership, are on the verge of extinction.

For those wanting details, contact the clubs. NFN does not serve as a recruiting platform/ nor show favouritism for any organization

Archived