Mnr Tips

larry b

I realized the other day that a couple of serious rednecks were targeting bass by my house.they were actually wading in the water to throw there big mister twisters at them.To many of them for me to deal with myself so I called the tip line.just got a call back this morning and told them these guys are there every day.They were there when he called me actually .They said they were aware of the spot and were going to check it out.Make the call if you see this happening !

Good for reporting them larry....how did you know they were rednecks? Were they drinking budwieser? Lol

1-877-TIPS-MNR (847-7667)

http://www.mnr.gov.on.ca/en/Business/Enforcement/2ColumnSubPage/STEL02_163377.html

Since not all of us have our cards ....

im pretty sure if you have a fishing license you will have a outdoors card unless your under 18 or older then 65, is there other circumstances where one has a license and not a card?, turns out the tips number isnt on the card, but the number should always be handy, especially around the opening of bass and pike in the niagara area

Good for reporting them larry....how did you know they were rednecks? Were they drinking budwieser? Lol

Lol,the camouflage gear and blasting country music and I could here them clearly across the pond hollering every time they caught or lost one.

Sounds like a classy bunch. If they come back before June, don't hesitate to call the cops over the loud music too. Some people have to learn this lost concept called 'consideration'.

Archived