Port Dalhousie Piers

canadadude

Hey guys I don't carp fish but I was Bass fishing off the piers today and saw some monster carps swimming around both piers. Some of these fish I would estimate in the 25lb-30lb+ in size. There were also smaller ones around, they were jumping and carrying on around both piers.

By the way the Bass fishing was great for small ones hahahaha, never got a bass over a pound but the bigger ones will be around soon I hope. Anyway I just thought I give any of you Carp guys a heads up, on some of the monsters I saw, only once have a seen a guy target carp out there and he did actually hook up with a couple of goodin's

Hey dude , why don't you take that tube off the line & try some corn ? If you want to know what a real fish fight is like , hook up a carp rig and don't keep playing with those little bass !

Hey dude , why don't you take that tube off the line & try some corn ? If you want to know what a real fish fight is like , hook up a carp rig and don't keep playing with those little bass !

I love catching bas as much as anybody...But I believe that's what I would have done!

A 2lb smallie is a more exciting fight for me then a big old lump of ugliness pulling on my line, I've fought many of ugly ole carp and it's not my thing.I know there are alot of guys into the whole carp thing and good for them, what ever gives you enjoyment, but again it's just not my thing.A real fish fight for me is jumps, screaming runs, basicaly uncontrolable nonsense, not the steady pull from a giant ugly buggle nose.

Archived