Need A Recorery Dog

jesse

After the last 12 hours of searching for my Golden Retriever I think I need some help.She was last seen behind my house going into the woods after coyotes & I would at least like to know & recover her.Does anyone have a hound that could find her? Forterie area,Thx.

I hope the coyotes didn't kill your dog , that would be very unusual since a golden retriever is a large breed . Posting on Facebook & Twitter can inform a lot of people in your area to keep an eye out for your dog . Best of luck to you , I hope you get your dog back , alive and well .

Keep us updated Jessie. I would doubt the coyotes would go after a big dog unless there were a few of them. Will be on the lookout. Check the pound and inform them the dogs missing

Yes thx everyone,found her & laid her to rest.She tried to cross the highway.Heartbreaking for sure.

Yes thx everyone,found her & laid her to rest.She tried to cross the highway.Heartbreaking for sure.

Oh man , real sorry to hear that , I know how you feel .......

• 4 weeks later...

That's aweful man. I once had that happen too... My collie. She was a grand dog.

Archived