Found Lure On The Niagara River Canada Day

jay33

I lost a 3/4 oz spoon while fishing there on saturday, when the spoon got snagged at the bottom, if it floated by chance, it could be mine. Ha Ha!

I lost a 3/4 oz spoon while fishing there on saturday, when the spoon got snagged at the bottom, if it floated by chance, it could be mine. Ha Ha!

Nope not a spoon

I lost a KVD lure today fishing on the river so mad I was going to go out and swim for it but I lost control in the current if any finds it return to me please.

maybe its just me.. but with the amount of money i have lost snagging my brand new rapalas on the rocks, as well as little cleos, if i see one float up or caught on shore and its in good condition i keep it,

maybe its just me.. but with the amount of money i have lost snagging my brand new rapalas on the rocks, as well as little cleos, if i see one float up or caught on shore and its in good condition i keep it,

Amen to that. Just a tip on your waders. If it doesn't have a belt use one. If you fall in it will keep them from filling up. Be safety wise.

Amen to that. Just a tip on your waders. If it doesn't have a belt use one. If you fall in it will keep them from filling up. Be safety wise.

thanks for the tip, i think im going to use these waders for still water fishing, i think im going to save up and get quality waders for the waders as well as a staff. not worth chancing.

• 2 months later...

There is nothing worse then filling your waders...

I filled my waders once on dry land when I stepped on a snake !

captnn .........you are right , walk in water in a pair of rubber boots and watch how fast they fill up ....try running in them... lol

• 5 weeks later...

If you think that is true walk out in water that is over the top of your waders and tell us what happens.

I have. Even been swimming in a pool with waders on.

Gasp, they didn't "fill up" and drag me to the bottom never to be seen again.

With comments like CLO's you gotta ask yourself how he's still alive

By actually using my brain and not believing the same kife just because it's been repeated over & over & over again.

The biggest problem swimming in my neoprene waders is how much bouyancy they have. Hardly death traps.

Shocking, I know.

• 2 weeks later...

You keep testing and I'll keep checking the news. Good luck. Nice to see that guy float in a pool with no current chop or pressure. Maybe next time you should use Wikipedia to back up comments

Archived