Whirl Pool

Bryan

The body could have came from above the falls . The whirlpool has a tendency to hold bodies for a while until the current carries it down the gorge . Last year there were reports of people swimming in the whirlpool !

Yeah I called it in this morning. The body looked like it had been in the water for quite a while.

Not a pleasant sight to see kroaks , I hope I never encounter finding a body in the water . It can be very traumatic for some people to see .....hope it doesn't upset you . Thanks for calling it in . The faster they get the body out the better for the victims family etc.

Not a pleasant sight to see kroaks , I hope I never encounter finding a body in the water . It can be very traumatic for some people to see .....hope it doesn't upset you . Thanks for calling it in . The faster they get the body out the better for the victims family etc.

Not the most pleasant sight but I was fine. I'm glad they got it out of there before any kids had to see it. Good work by the Parks Police and the Jet Boat for removing it. They had a bit of trouble but managed to get it done.

Another one this weekend:

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/07/07/new-york-man-slips-into-niagara-whirlpool

Was down there Saturday and saw two Niagara police officers walk by me in full uniform. The guy was wearing a life jacket and had a handful of rope. The girl was struggling to keep up with him in the heat.

Around 7pm the chopper came around:

IMG-20130706-00312.jpg

Scary stuff.

Archived