Google Earth

smerchly

I'm not a tecky but I know we have some here at NFN . Since I got this computer with 3 gigs I cannot download Google Earth properly . I had no prob. with my old pute which was less gigs. I like to use Earth to download maps but when I zoom about 1/2 way on the scale , the image is blurry . I use Google Maps which works great but I cannot save images from it . Any help would be appreciated , I have tried several times from different sites but still get blurred images .

you can always print the screen when your using google maps, it will take the exact picture your looking at, if your interested in what i mean then pm me and il give you a step by step

I want to save the map on my desktop and then edit it with words & points of interest etc. Pm sent ....thanks

HSRot....don't know what direct X , but I have installed / uninstalled at least 6 times . Maybe a part of this pc is too small to handle earth . If I can't fix it I'll take the pc to the place close by to let them fix/upgrade and install it for me . They are very reasonable and smart !

I would google direct x 11 and download it and install it. I doubt the video card would be unable to handle google earth.

Did it ! That was the ticket Horrorshowrot !! :worthy: Thanks a million . I have downloaded a map & added info for a test run and all is well in Smerchland ! :santa:

Jordanl......Thanks for sending me the info for Google Maps .....I will go through the steps and give it a try also ! It would be handy to download pictures from Street View as well as fishing maps .

Archived