Canadas New Fisheries Act

ChefMick

Clears away a number of legal roadblocks for the mining and private energy industry

Exactly what I was thinking . They need to prepare for oil pipelines and don't want to have problems with environmental protections . Don't the provinces have any say in this ? The natives may have more clout than we do , so I'm hoping they can't be bought .

Under the revised FA (Fisheries Act), fish that inhabit lakes, rivers, and streams that are not regularly visited by humans do not warrant protection, they write. This means a vast area of Canadian wilderness will fall outside the law.

That is law!!! Are you kidding me....

Let's only protect fish that "warrant" protection! That shouldn't be all should it???

That is law!!! Are you kidding me....

Let's only protect fish that "warrant" protection! That should be all shouldn't it???

It's the conservative way of doing things. Screw the nation, screw mother nature, screw future generations, Just as long as we keep it in the black.

Be a Liberal, rewrite the past, lie about the present and offer nothing for the future.

I never claimed there was anything good about any of our political parties . Can't expect much good to come from people who go to school for the purpose of entering politics as a career path. Their only interest is their pockets, not the public interest.

Archived