Gmail Changes ?

smerchly

Sending pictures from Picasa through my Gmail default has changed this week . Sent pictures are showing my Gmail home page in the background . Each photo has a turned up corner on the bottom right side , same thing when sending these pictures to friends etc. As it stands I stopped sending pictures altogether . After trying to fix it for 2 days , I did a system restore to no avail . I read there are many complaints about Gmail and others have got rid of it altogether . Anyone else having problems with Gmail photos ?

Thanks Chris , I don't know if the problem is with Gmail or Picasa . I uploaded a few photos and everything seemed like it was working , but a message came up here that said "you don't have permission to post.....) . I have spent too much time trying to fix it so I'll stick with posting with words only for now. Thanks again.

If you are using a newer version of Windows, like Windows 11, some of the latest updates have caused some grief recently with downloads, data transfer, site access.

You're probably right Bruce , something changed my Gmail/Picasa and I was getting a double image or overlay . I uninstalled Picasa and the upgraded one has more features and so far it works ok .

But my regular email is not fixed ,still shows my gmail page with photos . I searched Google for a fix but found nothing with this problem .

Archived