You Know An Election Is Coming When...

bigugli

The provincial Tories start spamming email addies to drum up support and solicit funds.

Been hit twice this week from 2 different email addies. I expect they'll do the same again, a little later, using another email address. I wonder who they bought their email list from. I certainly don't subscribe to any political party.

Almost as annoying as "Hello. This is Bell Mumbai calling. Why don't you give Bell another chance???"

Their spamming and negative adds on radio & TV just turn people off their corporate agenda .....I will not waste my time listening to all the crap for the next month . I have tuned my radio to a music station (USA) and have my TV remote handy to zap any political BS & watch another channel . I luv my remote ! lol We got rid of Ma Bell a few months ago .They did the 1/2 price routine with an offer of a good pkg.deal , but we declined . Bell "Canada" needs to change its name ....nothing Canadian about this company.

Bruce.....make it more interesting & change the "l" in election to "r" .....closer to the truth........ :crazy:

Got spammed again, from another email address, by the blue nazis

An hour ago I got a love letter in the mail box from " Ma Bell" , asking us to "come back baby , I miss you " . I must tell her the truth ......I'm having an affair with Ms. Cozyco .....no strings attached !

Archived