Doping Food

smerchly

Formaldehyde in maple syrup made in Quebec ? I buy my raw honey from a local guy .....so much stronger & tastier than store bought . I'll be checking the lables closely when buying maple syrup now . Our food supply is changing as GM foods make their way into our markets , e.g. - using chemicles to boost corn, which may be killing off the bees . Injecting hormones & antibiotics into cows , chickens etc etc ,to boost profits . I believe this will keep raising the cancer rates among us at earlier ages . It's hard to avoid this now as it is almost in all our regular foods . And reading labels doesn't always tell us the truth .......( like "made in Canada" )

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/02/20/maple-tree-doping-dangerous-chemical-boosts-syrup-production

Safest thing is to take the time to research and find reputable food sources, growers, butchers, markets. They do exist.

My buddy Gus has established a solid rep as a grower, resulting in a solid repeat business of regular customers for the 7 months of the year he operates. No pesticides. No GMO. There are good and bad anywhere you go. You just have to do your homework.

• 2 weeks later...

Balderdash...there is nothing wrong with the foods we eat nowadays!!!!!

Now, if I can only get rid of the annoying facial twitches and that horrible rash.

Balderdash...there is nothing wrong with the foods we eat nowadays!!!!!

Now, if I can only get rid of the annoying facial twitches and that horrible rash.

That's from eating those moose livers ! haha

Archived