Thanx For The Warmup At Sugarloaf

shortys

I hope you guys caught lots of fish today. Again than for letting me warmup in your hut. The wind was starting to kill me. I came home with 25. If I see you guys again i'll repay the favor. Come over for beers or I'll take you out perching in the spring.

Than again

Jeff

I'm going to head out today after lunch. Just for a couple of hours. I'll be there on Sunday with my cousin. He has a black and yellow instanashack. If you see us you more then welcome to join us. Your in for the spring. There is lots of room in the boat.

Work all week hopefully get out sunday and monday again ill defiantly look for ya and can't wait till spring .

Only 22 days more and spring is officially here .....by calendar only ...... Enjoy the ice fishing until Easter :coldsmiley::Gonefishing:

Only 22 days more and spring is officially here .....by calendar only ...... Enjoy the ice fishing until Easter :coldsmiley::Gonefishing:

Only 22 days! I don't know if that makes me happy or sad. With the way the ice is I might be fishing till may:-). That would be nice go icefishing in the morning do some golfing in the afternoon and go for a cool swim in the pool. Either way im looking forward to fishing in shorts and s T-shirt.

Guys, worth bringing my 6-year old there to catch some fish? I just want to put him on fish... dinks will do. :)

I've had him out in Dunnville and Binbrook without any success. He's slowly losing the faith and I don't want that to happen.

If not Sugarloaf, any other suggestions in the Port Colbourne or Welland area?

Go go the marina , the sight fishing is sure to keep him interested! Try to find a good green weeds edge and jig aggressively to bring em in ! Good luck and I hope u guys have fun ! It's great to hear tgst the next generation shoes interest in the way of the land!!! Cheers

You have to bring the little one. My son also wants to go but might stay home. I'll see how he feels in the morning. I hope the fishing is good tomorrow. When ever you bring the little ones you hope your busy.

Archived