Where I've Been

marth11

Hey guys took a break from the site so I haven't been on for a while, hopefully I will be on a little more often, for those who know me personally you know where I have been, for those who don't I recently got out of a 3 week stay in the mental illness ward in the hospital. I am feeling better and they got me on enough meds to kill a horse :P. I would rather not go into detail with what I have, just cause I only personally know a few people on this site. I just wanted to let the ones I know that I am alive and well and will be out fishing a lot more.

cheers and tight lines.

Joe

Good to hear your ok Joey...enjoyed seeing your posts here. Good of you to take ownership of any kind of illness and with medication all things are possible!!! Glad to have you back and hope your feeling well !!

Glad you are about and trying to get your bearings. Nothing to be ashamed of either. Mental illness is no different than heart disease, cancer, or any other major illness in its debilitating and lethal effect over time. The only difference is a lack of visible scars.

It was nice to see you back on the water Joey . There's nothing better for peace of mind than fishing and tuning in to mother nature . See you after I get back from Camp Granada ...... :Gonefishing:

Thanks everyone for the nice words, it reminds of why I am on here, i hope to posting a report today.

Archived