Gibson

Cjonovich

Last night my buddy and I went to Gibson to throw our lines in. Fish were biting good and my buddy caught a large mouth. I had a good fighter on but right beside shore it spit out the hook. Did manage to get a sunfish so didn't get skunked. Gonna try some better hooks next time.

We were fishing with worm and floater about 5-7 ft out from shore.

Was a great time and great fishing.

I wouldnt suggest eating anything outta there man, youll be glowin at nite soon if u keep harvesten them from there. To each there own............but u couldnt pay me to eat anything outta there. I fish that spot all time but only catch and release

Lol i know. Theres a few asians that pull up to that spot in a lexus crossover jus about everynite im there and keep everything lol.....

If the fish eating guidelines are correct , many Asians would be dying of cancer . Maybe the bottom is very contaminated , but I doubt the smaller fish have much toxins in their flesh . ......certainly no worse than the toxins in every cig., or in many chemical laden foods we eat ....including store bought fish . Enjoy a meal of fish occasionally , even salmon , but don't over do it .

Archived