A Great Day Out Chasing Trout

sooner

After not being able to get out in the boat with the old man for over a year, Friday was a great day to get out and chase some trout. Even if we did lose a couple hours trying to get the motor to run...

image_zpsaa03c2a8.jpg

image_zpse895451f.jpg

Looks like a great day congrats! Nothin better than fishin with ur dad and boatin fish

thanks...was a big surprise fishing was this good so late in the morning...think we wasted 1 1/2- 2 hrs trying to get motor started.

Good job but aren't we only allowed to keep two browns each. When did that change?

Nvm I am an idiot. It's 5 with a sport. Wow thats high. But anywyas good job.

there was three of us out....the pic was my dad and his buddy...I took the picture of them...but yes that is correct the limit is 5 on sport but I would never take that many myself....my old man took the fish back to his smoker so I have to wait for my share of the goods....

Nice haul of fish....got any spare roe? Lol. Kidding...dont know where those are from, but if its anywhere in southern ontario you might want to check the consumption guidelines. Browns hold a lot of contaminents. Over heard a guy at the Orvis store in williamsville ny saying someone he knew had to be taken to the hospital sick from eating lake O brown.

Nice haul of fish....got any spare roe? Lol. Kidding...dont know where those are from, but if its anywhere in southern ontario you might want to check the consumption guidelines. Browns hold a lot of contaminents. Over heard a guy at the Orvis store in williamsville ny saying someone he knew had to be taken to the hospital sick from eating lake O brown.

so what your saying is they will taste better the second time :roflblack:

Archived