Happy New Year

gunner-2

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERY ONE AND BE SAFE

This is definitely Fishing Related ! :Gonefishing: Thanks Gunner..... It's a cold one out there ....keep warm and good fishing & hunting for 2015 .

Happy New Year!! I'm not one to make New Year resolutions but I sure hope to get out and do more fishing this year!!

Jan .1 2015 ....great day for L.Erie ! Winds light at 80 km. from the south west , and the perch are biting ...... :tease:

No new year revolutions for me either Bubs . .....we call our dog Bubba sometimes lol ....his 2015 resolution is to catch a squirrel in the back yard . He's getting a little porky in his elder years but he still thinks he is a pup .

Jan .1 2015 ....great day for L.Erie ! Winds light at 80 km. from the south west , and the perch are biting ...... :tease:

No new year revolutions for me either Bubs . .....we call our dog Bubba sometimes lol ....his 2015 resolution is to catch a squirrel in the back yard . He's getting a little porky in his elder years but he still thinks he is a pup .

yes i hope it starts to make ice soon didn't get my deer this year so need to get out for perch love the perch dinners just hope there is some size to them

this year

Archived