Water Conditions

manutd_jeeves

Also be aware that with all the snow and cold weather we've had the pool can be very dangerous if you are not familiar, so be careful. Last time I was down there at the beginning of February there was almost 2 meters of ice and snow and only a few meters of "safe" shore line to fish without standing on top of the ice shelf to fish. Good Luck if you go.

So back on topic here. Some of my most productive laker days have been in this Cold there are still bows bit with this warmer weather and the size if the Ice ledges it isn't the safest to be around the pool. Last time I was around the ledge was 10 feet high with limited access. Be careful

• 3 weeks later...

My buddies and I got a couple rainbows the other day .. not much ice floating around .Spoons worked great . going down tomorrow to try floating.

il see you down there. Il be with waders, raven pin set up and green jacket. Feel free to say hey

How were the banks

The ice shelf around the pool is staring to break up. It's still safe to fish on, just don't go on the layer closest to the water. Few rocks exposed on the north side.

Archived