Grand River In Dunnville

eskimo

The Grand is one of those rivers where you really have to watch the regs for trout. Between the extended seasons and the exceptional waters regs it can be a bit to figure out.

Smerch, look for a program called 'snipping tool' on your computer. It will let you take a screenshot of a specific part of your screen and use it like a picture.

The Grand is one of those rivers where you really have to watch the regs for trout. Between the extended seasons and the exceptional waters regs it can be a bit to figure out.

Smerch, look for a program called 'snipping tool' on your computer. It will let you take a screenshot of a specific part of your screen and use it like a picture.

Thanks Tom , I'll check that out ! Me thinks they need to simplify the regs a tad like they do in NYS ......

Correct me if I'm wrong but you shouldn't be targeting rainbows this time of year on the grand this is called poaching and or fishing out of season.

Wasn't fishing for rainbows. Was fishing for walleye. Just reporting my outing.... jeepers

• 1 month later...

Thought I would refresh this thread as I hope to try for Cats soon.If anyone wants to share a decent shore spot I would appreciate it,if not I wink drown some worms by the dam in Dunnville.Thanks

Archived