Zombie Apocalypse - What Would Your Game Plan Be

rainbow905

While tying up some streamers the other night over one of my favourite shows 'the walking dead' me and my cousin fired up a conversation about what we would do in such an event. What would your primary weapon of choice be (shotgun, axe, ect.)? Would you use your hunter instinct and head for the woods, barricade yourself at home or head for the coast on a sailboat in seek of an island ? Being fisherman/hunters nff members would be highly sought after for their skills in obtaining food. Feel free to share your idea, nothing's ever too crazy.

To keep it fishung. Get a jet boat. Take it up to the base of the falls. Fish all day every day and fight any zombies thar manage to get down there. Toss them in the water. That would be great chumming for the muskie I think. Fish till the winter and then die a happy man. Lol. It's a great question, and to be honest no idea what I'd do. But it would be in the best interest and safety of my daughter and girlfriend no doubt.

Hmmmmm....wonder if a Taser would fry them ? ....or snip their legs off with a machete , then when they are crawling at me one last whack to lop off the head .....end of contestant #uno.....sounds like a fun time ! :clapping:

Get an old M113 APC with an M2 Browning mount and about 5,000 rounds of ammo. Close it up tight and drive it a secluded lake where I could fish all day and repel zombies at night. Of course a Winchester Defender and a few cases of SSG for those times when I just have to be away from my 13 ton metal RV.

Get an old M113 APC with an M2 Browning mount and about 5,000 rounds of ammo. Close it up tight and drive it a secluded lake where I could fish all day and repel zombies at night. Of course a Winchester Defender and a few cases of SSG for those times when I just have to be away from my 13 ton metal RV.

Wow ! WMD's ! Might as well go BIG :th_fudd::crazy: .....better than those old tater guns ..... :)

....Now I'm having nightmares .....trying to keep my mind on the carp season........ :unsure:

carp.jpg

Archived