Wanted. Rototiller

cplummer

Need help with my garden.anyone have a rototiller I can borrow or you can do it and I pay you. Garden is 21x 14 feet. Or if someone young wants to do by hand I give u $30. It would take about 1 hour .Located in Fort Erie. Thanks

Thats crazy.. When i was young i walked my dads lawn mower door to door and if i saw a garden i would offer to dig it up for them... Where did youth go wrong? I loved cash when i was young and did the dirty work to get my hands on it..

Yup. I'm with you on that. Always had a money making scheme. Mowing lawns, shovelling driveways, cutting Christmas trees and selling them. I even had a pumpkin patch at my grandparent's farm and sold the pumpkins for Halloween. And back then, you were happy if you made a dollar at the end of a day's work! Thirty dollars to dig a garden? Wow, I would have been all over that!

Kids now a days don't want to get their hands dirty. Imagine dirty hands on their precious ipad that would be the end of the world!

lol

It all starts at home!!Where else would kids learn to be lazy? Do we blame the kids or the parents?

To bad your not closer. I'd send the 9 year old over with the tractor and 6 foot rototiller to make quick work of things.

Best of luck. Maybe offer a free I pad and you'll get some action from the kids. Lol.

Get used to the concept ...

I am happy I am no longer in a position where I have to hire people .... got so fed up with interviewing the kids born in the late 80s and early 90s.

Most common question I got asked,

HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WORK HERE BEFORE I CAN HAVE YOUR JOB (0 experience, 0 knowledge of the ownership company, 0 knowledge of the brand, and no completed education).

Archived