Slow Morning

gunner-2

Well took my guy out for some ducks a little slow today but came home with 4 3 mallards 1 black duck

this is my guy in action

IMG_20151007_082154_zpsdsg41eys.jpg

IMG_20151007_075235_zpshaf8pttj.jpg

If you can see it that's not a duck coming in tha's my mojo

Nice - that's more ducks than I got all last year!

I only went hunting once though. It seems every fall my work load at work goes through the roof. 10pm and I just got home tonight from work, back at it at 8am tomorrow.

Not complaining about having work though- I know its slow for some.

Keep posting the stories and pictures - I am living vicariously through them.

Anyone ever want a partner im up to it. Have my license and guns. Got my license to hunt with my father in law but shortly after gettin it his health failed him and i just mostly range shoot by myself now with the odd coyote hunt in the winter.

Anyone ever want a partner im up to it. Have my license and guns. Got my license to hunt with my father in law but shortly after gettin it his health failed him and i just mostly range shoot by myself now with the odd coyote hunt in the winter.

WalleyeChaser pm sent

@WalleyeChaser - I'd be up to it. I pretty much hunt on my own since I don't really know anyone else that's into it. Always looking to meet new people though :)

Hey guys I'd be down for a group hunt as well. As my group hunts weekends, in which I work now. I have 15 years experience water-fowling as I started as a young lad. Maybe we can get a group outing. Pms welcome

sounds good i have been busy at taxidermy doing everyone else's stuff havent been out since this post time to get at it i want to get to the grand river when the buffleheads

and blue bill start coming down river as it gets colder there will more ducks around

Archived