Can't figure some people out

Smokin Joe

Yes Spinner , I know what you mean . Even many years ago you would find stinking dead carp floating or on shore at Jordan.....even the gulls balked at chewing their hide because of the smell ! But those fish died of natural causes , like fast warming waters or from sudden "nutrients " from farmers fields after a rain etc. .............And Chills , I got this camouflage suit and high speed wheel chair .....no prob. now ! :Gonefishing:

I would be more concerned with the garbage at Jordan than with some bio degradables, but thats just me. I understand its not pleasant to look at rotting junk but neither is looking at garbage and of the two the rot will go away.

I agree with smerchly, a lot is probably natural die off. I used to work at the prot of toronto and they used to have to do harbour cleanup. basically going around on a barge and using pitch forks to lift out the floating plant life and whatever else might be there, like dead fish and animals. The first real sign of heat was almost sure to bring out dead carp.

Archived